VISITORS AND DIGNITARIES
THE GAYA MUSLIM ORPHANAGE
Many respected dignitaries have come to the Institute and Many religious scholars have also come only a few names from the “visitors book” are being given due to the lack of space.
- Islamic Thinker late Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Sb. (Ali Mian).
- Late Dr. Zakir Hussain Sb."The Governor Of Bihar/ The President Of India".
- Late Maulana Abul Lais Islahi Sb. The Head Of "Jama't-e-Islami Hind".
- Late Maulana Nezamuddin Sb. Ameer-e Shariat, Bihar and Orissa and The General Secretary of All India Muslim personal Law Board.
- Late Ibrahim Suleman Seth Sb. The president of"All India Muslim League".
- Late Afzal Hussain Sb. Queem "Jama't-e-Islami Hind".
- Late Maulana Mujibullah Nadvi Sb. Shaikh-ul- jamia-tur-Rishad Azamgarh.
- Late Maulana Abul Irfan Nadvi Sb. Nadva-Tul-Ulma Lucknow.
- Late Professor Humayun Kabir Sb. Historian and The Petroleum Minister Of India on the Golden Jublee 04, November 1967.
- Late Syed Ahmed Urooj Quadri Sb. The Editor, Monthly “Zindagi Rampur.”
- Late Maulana Md. Farooque Khan Sb. Delhi The Hindi Translator of "The Holy Qur'an".
- Late Maulana Abdus Sami Jafferi Sb. The Chief of Ahle-Hadith, Sadiquepur, Patna.
- Sarwar Ali Sb. The Former Chief Justice Of Patna High Court.
- Dr. Ghulam Haider Khan Sb. National Convenor (I.D.B) Hyderabad.
- Late Ghulam Sarwar Sb. The Former "Speaker of Bihar Assembly".
- Late Professor Abdul Moghni Sb. The Former "Vice Chancellor Of Mithila University".
- Maulana Md. Khalid Nadvi Sb. Ghazipur " Nadwatul-"Ulma" Lucknow.
- Maulana Syed Asrar-Ul-Haque Sb. Member Of Parliament.
- Maulana Syed.Md. Wazeh Rashid Nadvi Sb. The President of"the Arabic Department Nadvatul-Ulma".
- Late Maulana Ziyauddin Islahi Sb. The Editor monthly "Ma'rif Darul Musannefin Shibli Academy" Azamgarh, U.P. (India).
- Late Mr. Ikhlaq-ur-Rahman Quidwai Sb. "The Governor Of Bihar, Bengal and Haryana".
- Late Syed Shahabuddin Sb. Former M.P. and the Former Editor of Muslim India, Delhi.
- Late Syed Hamid Sb. "Chancellor Of Hamdard Universiry, Delhi and Former "Vice Chancellor Of Aligarh Muslim University".
- Maulana Syed Mohammad Rabey Hasni Sb. President of "All India Muslim Personal Law Board" and "Rector Of Nadwatul-Ulma, Lucknow".
- Justice A.M. Ahmadi Sb. "Former Chief Justice”. Supreme Court Of India and "Chancellor Of Aligarh Muslim University".